Right Answer is: C
• The Bengaluru-based cueist Pankaj Advani increased his tally of world titles to 22 by winning a 4th straight final in the 150-up format at IBSF World Billiards Championship 2019 held in Mandalay, Myanmar. Pankaj Advani defeated Nay Thway Oo of Myanmar.
• Pankaj Advani has brought home a world trophy every year ever since returning from a professional stint in the UK in 2014.
• In the short format of billiards, this is Advani’s fifth title in the last six years.
• IBSF is the premier, international, non-professional tournament for game of English billiards.
• It was established in 1951 however, the event has been sanctioned by International Billiards and Snooker Federation since 1973.